Performing a Scientific and Systematic Risk Survey includes listing manufacturing processes in which potential hazards exist while describing the corrective and preventive actions for these risks.
- Perform hazard analysis.
- Find and identify the critical control points (CCP).
- Set boundaries (establish critical limits) for the critical control points, and determine the range beyond which the product will be considered unsafe.
- Determine and create monitoring measures for the control points and define them in work procedures and production instructions based on the limits defined at the identified critical control points.
- Decide on corrective actions to be taken if deviations from the critical limits occur.
- Verify and record (document) all actions, taken at all stages, of the process and controls.
- Write, approve and provide guidance on procedures to verify that the various systems and processes are working as required and are effective.